Ben je op zoek naar een spannende nieuwe uitdaging? Neem contact met ons op!
Industrial Design Intern
At Pilotfish, we believe humanity is only in its early development and it’s on us to shape the world we live in. We are technology enthusiasts from around the globe, who shape the products that surround us on a daily basis to make our life more pleasant and joyful. We are located in Amsterdam, Berlin, and Taipei to offer our customers a full-service product development portfolio. In Amsterdam, we focus on bridging the physical and digital worlds together in the fields of IoT, medical and consumer electronics. We humanize technology.
We support our customers by developing small and fragile conceptual ideas into mass-produced products. As a designer, your role will be to act as the creative lead for a project, by incubating ideas, developing a design vision and shaping the products from the ground up. In the later phases of the product development, you will support our technical ID team, as well as our mechanical engineering team by aligning the product development with the original design vision.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and safeguarding the design vision throughout the entire product development lifecycle (visuals, UX and ID)
- Leading client workshops for ideation and product definition
- Developing and presenting product visuals to communicate concepts
- Shaping products in sketch, physical mock-ups, and CAD
- Conduct user research & user interviews to validate product concepts
- Identifying technical risks and developing proof of concepts to mitigate them
- First and foremost, we are looking for doers. Taking initiative and responsibility must be in your DNA.
- Starting with an abstract idea to craft concepts and shape products is your absolute comfort zone
- Profound knowledge of the creative product development process
- A strong 3D skillset
- Diploma or master’s degree in a design field
- Excellent communication skills in English
Sounds like your call?! We are excited to receive your resume along with an introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.